Here’s a post for the programming team.
- What we’ve been able to do yesterday (18/10)
– Play sounds in Unity, add effects to them, change in realtime the sound associated to a oundsource.
That’s cool !!
- What we need to do quickly
– Use the Prime31 plugin or whatever to record a sound with the microphone then store it in a soundsource in Unity.
– Find a way to use the Pyo Sound Library http://code.google.com/p/pyo/ with Unity
– Find a way to make the Wwise/Unity plugin work for iOS AND get the sound of the microphone into Wwise… More info about this by Email.
Good luck gentlemen !