In the previous post, Saleem showed an example of our most aesthetically pleasing puzzle so far. So, me not being able to get out of focus on one thing, and since the programming team seem to have not correctly implemented ripples as we need them yet, I took the liberty of implementing the code I wrote a couple posts back.
So here’s a similar design from the previous post (please ignore YouTube’s crap at the beginning):
The white marks places where the force of the ripple “field” is strongest (well, it’s really the magnitude of the velocity vector). This video doesn’t show direction of the force. I inspected the field by replaying the simulation only showing the velocity in given directions, and the parts marked green seem to be reachable (provided the outer 4 emitters are directed like cones). However, it is hard for others to visualize until color is implemented.